CIMS MEDICA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (“CIMS” or “Company”)
This Mechanism of Grievance Redressal Policy (“Policy”) sets out as a mechanism available within CIMS to enable the candidates to lodge their complaints/grievances to CIMS in relation to their dealings with CIMS (if any) being considered for them and for addressing the same in a timely manner by following the provisions as provided in this Policy.
This Policy further aims at minimizing instances of candidates’ complaints and grievances through proper service delivery and review mechanism and also to ensure prompt redressal of complaints and grievances, if there are any.
(A) MECHANISM OF COMPLAINTS
Candidates can lodge his/her grievance through any of the following channels:
1. Complaint in Person: A candidate can lodge a complaint in person during working hours at reception desk of the Company, established in its registered office, by submitting a written letter and giving full details and obtain an acknowledgement for the same.
2. Complaints through post or email: Candidates can also submit their grievances by post at the following address or through email at email@example.com by giving full disclosures and details of the complainant and giving specific instances of the cause of complaint.
CIMS MEDICA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: A-33, FIEE Complex, Okhla Phase-II, Delhi-110020, INDIA.
Landline No: (0) 1143124600
Attention: Masaki Takahata
3. The telephone number, complete address and email address will be prominently displayed on the https://www.cims-recruit.in/index.html website for ease of contact by the candidates.
(B) RESOLUTION OF COMPLAINTS / GRIEVANCES
1. Any complaint through e-mail, letters, or in-person shall be acknowledged promptly after receipt, at the corporate office of the Company.
2. The complaints will be registered in Candidates Grievance Register (CGR) maintained electronically and/or physically, and shall include full details of the complainant (name, address and contact details), date of receipt, fact of the complaint, category of complaint and etc.
3. Depending upon the type of complaints, the Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC) of the Company will take steps to redress the grievances with care and diligence promptly. The GRC meets for discussion on bi-weekly basis. The GRC target to resolve all pending issues for redressal/compliant in its bi-weekly meetings.
4. The GRC of the Company comprises of the following members:
(i) Ms Kelly Koh (Senior Legal Counsel), Email: Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org;
(ii) Mr Takuya Kamihigashi (Chief Marketing Officer), Email: email@example.com ; and
(iii) Mr Gopal Nagarajun Chitatoor (Head of CIMS Medical Recruitment), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If the complainant is not satisfied with the reply / action / resolution given by the GRC, the complainant may direct his/her complaint to government authority at following address; or may lodge a complaint at https://emigrate.giv.in/
Protector General of Emigrants,
Ministry of External Affairs,
Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110025
Tel : 26874250, 24197964, Fax : 24197984
E-mail : email@example.com
6. The GRC has a time of 15 days to resolve the complaint from the date of receiving of the compliant.